Terms and Conditions
Welcome to ConnectIn Digital!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of ConnectIn Digital apps, located on HubSpot marketplace.
By using these apps, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use ConnectIn Digital if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company's terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Limitation Of Liability
ConnectIn Digital shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising from the use, or inability to use, the materials on this site, even if ConnectIn Digital or an authorised representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of items from this site necessitates the servicing, repair, or correction of equipment or data, you are responsible for all associated expenses.
We create our apps for HubSpot, Salesforce, and many other marketplaces.
3.1. Software Updates
Updates are included for free for life If you’ve a valid and active customer.
3.2. Support Services
If you notice any bug or a feature that is not working properly, you can contact us on APP_NAME@connectindigital.com (ex email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org...). The response time is usually a few hours.
Ownership and Liability
You are not permitted to claim intellectual or exclusive ownership of our items, whether changed or unmodified. ConnectIn Digital owns all of its goods. Our products are offered “as is,” with no express or implied guarantee of any kind. In no event shall our legal entity be liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, or any losses resulting from the use or inability to use our products.
We also do not guarantee that our product(s) will work with all browsers. We also cannot guarantee that they will work with all versions of WordPress. We make no guarantees about compatibility with third-party plugins, scripts, or apps.
ConnectIn Digital reserves the right to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a subscription (or any part thereof) with or without notice. We also reserve the right to change our product prices, anytime without prior notice.
- The Company reserves the right and from time to time to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change with prior notice from us. Such notice may be provided by posting the changes to the subscription page or by email.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- All plans come with a trial period which you can terminate on your own. Once the trial period will get over, the company will charge the amount of subscription, which on failure will freeze your account and be inaccessible.
- For upgrade/downgrade in plan level will cause the change in services and there will be no proportion in between billing cycles. The customer and company will handle any balance amount separately.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of services of your account. The Company does not accept any liability for such loss.
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your subscription. All of your content will be inaccessible from the Service immediately upon cancellation.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current billing cycle, your cancellation will take effect immediately, and you will not be charged again. But there will not be any prorating of unused time in the last billing cycle.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate your account and refuse all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will cause the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your
- Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- If you do not pay on time, we may suspend or terminate the Services and terminate this agreement.