What is HubSpot Onboarding?
HubSpot is one of the best platforms available on the market to help you and your team meet your business goals through digitising the customer journey. It has everything you need in one place to manage marketing, sales, content, and customer service within your own business.
HubSpot Onboarding helps anyone get started on this effective marketing journey with equal footing through customised onboarding plans, technical help, and support. As with anything, the HubSpot platform can be tricky to get started with, so having someone to help you figure out how to get set up, get going, and then get as much benefit as possible out of the platform really helps.
That’s where we come in.
1. HubSpot Marketing Onboarding
Hubspot Marketing Onboarding intends to help brand new users use Marketing Hub software for the first time and to excel in it eventually. Don’t worry if you have limited-to-no experience in this area. Our tailored onboarding plans will help you get exactly what you need while supporting you at every step of the way.
In terms of marketing onboarding, our team will:
- Assist you with the entire setup of your account
- Migrate your data from another platform to HubSpot
- Show you the best course of action for lead generation and qualification
- Help you to run your first marketing campaign in HubSpot
- Assist you with Blogging/Email marketing/Ads and Social media
- Support you with custom reports and multi-touch attribution reports
We will teach you how to use all the features and functions involved with the Marketing Hub so that with our help and guidance in this area, you will soon be able to run entire inbound marketing campaigns while growing traffic and making conversions.
2. HubSpot Sales Onboarding
With HubSpot Sales onboarding through ConnectIn Digital, you will be assisted and supported to make sure you can communicate, convince, and close deals with your target audience.
We will collaborate with you on your sales processes and help you reach higher levels of making and closing deals using sales enablement tools. We will do this by:
- Helping you build or create your sales processes in HubSpot
- Automating your sales processes
- Helping you in importing your data
- Supporting you in connecting your HubSpot account to other platforms, including calling, accounting, and project management systems
- Sharing our very best methods with you around creating prospecting and nurturing processes, as well as automation and generating reports, so that you may learn valuable information around each stage of the sales funnel.
3. HubSpot Service Onboarding
With our help and guidance on implementing the HubSpot Service Onboarding Hub in your business, you will easily and quickly be ready to serve your customers in a much more strategic way. Specifically, you can do the following with the HubSpot Service Onboarding Hub:
- Setup and automate your ticketing system
- Setup chatbots and optimise chat flow
- Create and use surveys
- Create your knowledge base
- Create adequate reports
All of this support with the Service Hub will help you reach new levels of customer satisfaction and interaction within your business. You will know everything you need to know about those interacting with your platform, and you will be able to use this knowledge to build a platform that accurately matches their habits, wants, and desires.
4. HubSpot CMS Onboarding
With HubSpot CMS Onboarding, you will receive technical guidance and upskilling with your website and data live inside HubSpot’s CMS. We will help you get set up with the HubSpot CMS and therefore help you:
- Optimise your website for SEO
- Use data analytics to optimise and improve your website’s performance
- Create engaging lead conversion paths
- Understand your website traffic and decode the data
We will help bridge the gap between you and this technically effective hub, making sure you know how to use each tool and function to your advantage.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! As with any new software you are using, HubSpot can be technical and complex to get started with. If you want to ensure that you are getting as much positive impact and change as possible from your purchase, you will need to know as much as you can about how to use the platform. We help make everything accessible and understandable so that you can get the results you want from HubSpot.
What you pay depends on your requirements and goals. All of our onboarding plans are personalised, so your pricing is too. We curate our plans based on goals, current tech stack, and company size. Get in touch for a personalised quote!
We will help, guide, and support you in a multi-faceted way through our onboarding packages, and this relies on a two-way, collaborative process. We will work together to create your best possible experience during the onboarding process. Meaning we will need your team to engage with the learning, practice the software, and communicate cooperatively so we can meet your goals.
HubSpot onboarding is designed to teach team members what tools are available in your chosen HubSpot package, and what they do, as well as how to use them to boost your marketing and sales efforts. In other words, with HubSpot onboarding your team learns how to use the HubSpot ecosystem on a day-to-day basis and become confident handling interactions via the HubSpot platform.