HubSpot connector for QuicBooks Online
This integration automatically sync your HubSpot CRM data with QuickBooks Online accounting software.
It allows you to:
Customize your field mappings to match your business requirements
Automatically sync HubSpot custom fields to QuickBooks, and sync QuickBooks custom fields to HubSpot
Automatically sync HubSpot Contacts to QuickBooks Customers or Vendors (bi-directional)
Automatically sync HubSpot Companies to QuickBooks Customers or Vendors (bi-directional)
Automatically sync HubSpot Deals to QuickBooks Estimates or Invoices or Purchase Orders or Bills (bi-directional)
Automatically sync HubSpot Products to QuickBooks Items (bi-directional)
Import Estimates, Invoices, Sales Receipts, and Payment history into HubSpot Deals as notes
Customize your field mapping to reflect your business
- Select all the fields you want to sync between HubSpot and QuickBooks online
- Support custom fields
- Find a list of common mapping fields here
Configure your syncing rules
- Select what happens when a record is added/updated/deleted in HubSpot/QuickBooks Online.
- Do you want to sync Contacts in HubSpot with Customers or with Vendors in QuickBooks Online.
- Do you want to sync Companies in HubSpot with Customers or with Vendors in QuickBooks Online.
- Do you want to sync Deals in HubSpot with Estimates, Invoices, Purchase orders, or with Bills.
This connector works with one HubSpot Hub and one QuickBooks Online account.
A HubSpot admin installs and configure the app (or any user with the right privileges). All users will be able to sync data between HubSpot and QuickBooks.
A few seconds to a few minutes (specially for the initial sync where you have a huge number of records to sync).
You can fil the form below to open a ticket or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not offer refunds. You can cancel anytime.
The billing cycle is monthly, so when you cancel, you won’t be charged going forward.
You will not be able to sync data between HubSpot and QuickBooks.