HubSpot connector for Asana
This integration allows you to connect your asana project management software to HubSpot.
It integrates with Workflow and allows you to create tasks and projects from templates in asana.
It might take a few seconds to a few minutes to create the project in asana (depending on the number of tasks).
It allows you to update/delete tasks and projects too.
Asana projects and HubSpot workflows
- Create projects from templates in asana when a HubSpot enrollment trigger is fired (ex. deal closed won).
- Automatically shift due dates and assign tasks to reflect the project date/assignees and take weekends into consideration.
- Update/Delete/Archive a project in asana when a HubSpot enrollment trigger is fired (ex. deal closed lost).
Asana tasks and HubSpot workflows
- With the HubSpot workflow actions, create tasks in asana and assign them to the right users when an enrollment trigger is fired (ex. deal stuck in a stage for two weeks).
- Update/delete tasks in asana when an enrollment trigger is fired in HubSpot.
Any paid plan (Premium, Enterprise), as the FREE plan does not support custom templates.
This connector works with one HubSpot Hub.
A HubSpot admin installs the app (or any user with the right privileges). All the users of the account will have access to the asana actions.
A few seconds to a few minutes (depending on the number of tasks of the templates).
You need to check the asana template permissions here or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not offer refunds. You can cancel anytime.
The billing cycle is monthly, so when you cancel, you won’t be charged going forward.
You will not have access to the asana workflow actions anymore.