Business Development Representative
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a business development representative, you will:
- Use prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to prospects
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Determine the prospect's interest in HubSpot
- Schedule discovery meetings for sales representatives and prospects
- Achieve the number of given activities per month
Experience and qualifications
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Good knowledge of LinkedIn and social media
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field